Monday, February 1, 2010

Death By Oreo.

So I have this love of filled cupcakes. Cupcakes filled with pudding are amazing. So two terms ago I started playing around with different fillings, and I came up with Oreos, crazy, I know!

For my Photography final I made Oreo filled cupcakes, and everyone loved them, but I knew they could have been better. So last term Keith had a project that he needed food for, and because I have an amazing guy, when I said I wanted to make this over-done Oreo cupcake, he was totally for it.

So here is Death By Oreo:





We also made an amazing Oreo butter cream to go with. On top we placed Oreo fun Stixs. I can't wait to make these again, now that I know they taste great, I'll work on making them pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Tasty! I love you little one! You need to seriously enlarge the comment button on this page. I had to hunt for it.

    ReplyDelete